Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome Back, Nausea

Since a few days after the transfer I've been experiencing what I'd call mild nausea. As of this last Friday, the mild has since been upgraded to moderate-to-severe. 

Yesterday, I was pretty much out of commission for the entire morning. Today, I was awakened at 3:37am with "oh my word what is going on" nausea. I dozed on and off for a few hours, but still have quite the upset stomach.

Unfortunately, the nausea isn't going away as early as it was previously. I'm learning how to cope and function at an almost normal level by taking a lot of breaks, drinking my icy water, and keeping a bit of food in me at all times. Most days these tricks work.

This may sound crazy, but I don't mind the nausea. I know that this is a sign that the pregnancy is going well, and since I can't yet feel movement inside, I like the reassurance of some symptoms. 

Miracles make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment