Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rest and Relaxing

After Thursday's upsetting events, I woke up Friday morning and felt better. The bleeding had calmed down to light spotting and the cramping backed off from painful to just mild cramps. 

I decided to go into work and explain that I needed to take it easy. My boss was wonderfully accommodating to my request. I managed to only lift a couple of kiddos and sit a lot while watching my kiddos. 

I'm happy to report that the spotting has stopped altogether. I'm still mildly crampy, but its no longer uncomfortable. I'm totally okay with cramps. That tells me something is going on inside me and that is exactly what we want!

Shawn works all weekend and I amazingly have no plans for today. I told my girls that we can have a day of movies and books and hanging out. Hopefully, with a very light weekend I will be back to normal pregnant instead of cautious pregnant.

Grow, little miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment