Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Symptoms?

I know three days ago I received two embryos. I also know that I've been on a boatload of meds the past couple of weeks. All of that to say I think the prego symptoms are starting to kick in. 

I've been cramping on and off since Sunday afternoon. To add to that, I've noticed that my body temp is elevated (Shawn should be happy as I am usually on the cold side). Today I've also had fun hormones kick in. Seriously, I started bawling after I put the girls to bed. Tomorrow is Natalie's first day of school and she's so excited. I, however, am a wreck. After a bit of a cry, I seemed to pull it together.

Oh, and one other symptom. I am obsessed with meat and salty foods. I had a bowl of pickles and beef sticks for an afternoon snack! Not craving necessarily, but thinking that combo sounds really good.

I can't wait to see what else this little miracle will throw me!

No comments:

Post a Comment