Monday, September 30, 2013

A Fun Weekend

Saturday afternoon B & R flew in to MSP for the weekend. Of course we wanted to see them and introduce our girls to them.

My oldest instantly had new best friends. What? People who want to talk with her and play I Spy? Friends for life! My youngest took a bit more convincing and didn't say much for a few hours, but would shoot them little looks and grin. 

We enjoyed showing B & R a bit of Minnesota, namely, the Mall of America. After a casual dinner and some shopping, we called it a night.

Yesterday, we met for lunch and since my kiddos still have a rest time, I took them home, but not before inviting B & R over for dinner.

We enjoyed a leisurely dinner and conversation. At bed time B & R left with a promise of meeting me at my ultrasound appointment the next morning.

So, that's where we are. I'm getting a couple of munchkins ready for the day (slowly-nausea is ever present this morning) and later this morning will be making another trip to the U of M for an ultrasound to check for viability and to count how many there are! I'll post about that later.

For now I'm enjoying the little miracles in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment