Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Favorite (Pregnant) Things

No more cranky-pants for me! I'm making a list of some of my favorite pregnant things. I'm guessing this list will expand and or change the farther along I get. Isn't that a great thought!

So, here goes!

-Apples! The only time I can eat raw apples is when I'm pregnant. (I'm allergic to them all other times) Crazy, right? Well, I'm totally taking advantage of this nice little change by having an apple or three every day! So yummy, so juicy, so wonderful! (All you people without allergies have no idea how good you have it!)

-Ice cream. I enjoy ice cream all year, but when I'm pregnant I REALLY enjoy ice cream. To be more specific, I enjoy Culver's frozen custard with Twix, Snickers, caramel cashew, Turtle, etc. pretty much anything with caramel and nuts with a little bit of chocolate is so good! Along with their custard I like...

-Crinkle cut fries. There is just something about those bumpy ridges on the golden fried potato goodness. Yumm.

-Mexican foods. This pregnancy seems to be craving Chipotle's steak burrito or bowl. Load it with brown rice, black beans, lots of tomato salsa, a touch of sour cream and top it with cheese. Oh, so good!

-Pasta. I have no idea where this one came from. Various noodles with sauce, tomatoes and basil, butter and salt 'n pepper, sautéed veggies... I could go on and on.

I think that's most of the current list. I still wouldn't call any of these "cravings," just things I really like right now. I intend to enjoy all of these things and many more during these next 8ish months!

Miracles are wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment