Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Waiting for the Phone

Today was another beta test. Once again, the lab's STAT is taking forever. It's now 6:40 pm, I was drawn about 1:30 pm. News flash: 5 hours is not STAT. 

Sigh. I can wait for tomorrow for the phone call. 

On a positive side, I've had a pretty good day, nausea wise. Just a little bit of queasiness this morning, but nothing bad at all. Totally doable. I didn't even nosh on ritz!

I am noticing that after I get home from work I've got about a two hour burst of energy where I usually start a project (or four!). Today, I did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen and washed dishes, picked veggies from the garden, canned 4 quarts of tomatoes, and made homemade mac n' cheese for dinner. I also finished mixing and canning the yogurt I started yesterday. Like I said, it's a crazy burst of energy.

After this energy burst comes the pop! Then I'm exhausted and fighting to stay awake (Shawn's at work so I'm home alone with the kids. Otherwise I would so be asleep!). Tonight, the pop happened about 6:15. Yawn! 

Anyway, aside from wanting to hear the beta results, I'm doing really well. Nothing to complain about here!

Waiting to hear about a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment