Friday, October 25, 2013

Cool Thing

Last night I was busy taking pictures for some theater publicity stuff. It was a busy time, trying to watch what was going on the stage through the lens of a camera. All of a sudden, I had to stop concentrating on the show. 

No, I wasn't in pain, nothing was wrong. I could feel something and I needed to concentrate to make sure it was what I thought it was. 

After a few minutes I realized that I was correct. I could feel the babies moving! They were going absolutely crazy in there together! Two two inch people were having a dance party to the music of the show, apparently. 

I was trying to remember when I could first feel my two girls move. I'm pretty sure it was closer to the 16-20 week place, but hey, there was only one in there at those times. This time there's double the kids! 

They obviously aren't strong enough yet to feel them from the outside (no hands on the belly, yet, please!). That should be in about 10ish weeks, if I remember correctly. Of course, this is a totally different game here, with twins, but still, babies need strength to kick through a stomach!

Miracles are a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment