Sunday, April 27, 2014

Big Changes

So much has happened in the past couple of days. The big news is that Brady is out of the hospital! He was able to be discharged on Friday, April 25th and spent his first night with his parents. I've been told that Brady did fine. Brad and Rodney, on the other hand, entertained very little sleep like most parents the first night their baby is home. Every coo, squeak, and grunt was heard by all! 

It sounds like Cohen will be discharged either today or tomorrow, hopefully. Then there really will be no sleep for anyone for a while! (Just kidding... a little bit).

Unfortunately, my allergies chose this past week to flare up, so I was unable to go visit them in the hospital for a few days. Seriously, who wants a coughing, runny nose mess around their baby? I don't do that to people. Yuck! Now that my meds have kicked in, I feel better about seeing the babies and will attempt a visit either today or tomorrow. I've missed the little guys this week!

Last night we met Brad, Rodney, and Brady for dinner. It was Brady's first dinner at a restaurant and my girls were so excited to be there for Brady's big night. 

Dinner out is always a big deal when you are 2 and 6! Brady didn't think it was that big a deal and slept through the entire meal.

This week should be busy for the boys. Once Cohen is discharged, I will help get the boys a pic with Dr Wagner. After that we all are going to visit the Agency for another pic with the people who helped us all get here. And sometime this week, they all start the return trip home.

Like I said, it will be a very busy week! I'm so thankful for small miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment