Friday, November 22, 2013

It's Official

Officially a food craving! Monday, I ran to Noodles and Company on my lunch break. I needed a Cucumber Tomato salad and I needed it now. (Actually, I needed two salads, but who's counting!)

Tuesday, on my lunch break I ran to the grocery store for cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions. I made a large salad for dinner with lots of balsamic dressing. I made another one for my lunch the next day.

Wednesday and Thursday, it was the same thing. Salads with dinner and another to take for lunch.

I think five days of the same salad enjoyed at least 7 times can officially be labeled a craving. I probably will get more veggies tomorrow for yet another salad or four! B & R, start your garden!.These babies like cucumbers and tomatoes!

I've had several other short term cravings: tapioca pudding, anything Mexican, fried chicken, kiwi with whipped cream, and grapefruit, to name a few. These have come and gone in a matter of a few hours or a day. 

Aside from this crazy, fun craving, I celebrated my third day of uneventful morning teeth brushing. I've only had to take one Zofran a day for the past four days. I'm praying I'm past the worst of the nausea. We'll see in the next couple of days. Keep your fingers crossed!

Feeling good about small miracles!


No comments:

Post a Comment