Sunday, November 3, 2013

Are We There Yet?

C'mon second trimester! I'm anxiously waiting for it and the morning sickness relief it hopefully will bring!

Yes, the "can't eat until sometime after 3pm" is hanging on for dear life. Today, the nausea didn't let up at all. When my hubby asked me what I'd like for dinner (we were on the road traveling so our choices were somewhat limited to reataurants with drive thrus) my response was "nothing... But I'll have some mashed potatoes and soup." Ah, Zofran, if only you'd kick in! It's taking the edge off, but lately it hasn't been giving me total relief. (Thankfully, everything stayed down tonight.)

I honestly don't have a lot to complain about, not that I'm looking for something to complain about! I'm pretty excited to have my first OB appointment tomorrow. B & R are here this weekend so they can come along and see what's going on with their babies. It should be a fun experience for us all. As I've never been pregnant with twins before I'm curious to see what is different with the appointments. I'll have to post about it later.

Anyway, life and this pregnancy is moving along. The celebrated end of all the meds is officially tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll do a bit of a happy dance to mark the occasion. Well, maybe not a happy dance, but I'm sure I'll have a really big smile on my face as I pack it up and properly dispose of it all. It's the little things, right?

I love celebrating little miracles.

11 weeks 5 days


No comments:

Post a Comment