Friday, January 25, 2013

Travel Plans

I am now in possession of travel papers! Tomorrow at 6am my flight takes off for places I've never been! That's okay, because I'm doing things I've never done!

Okay, done with the silliness, on to the specifics. I will be flying out at 6am for Toronto, Canada. The transfer of embryo into me will take place around 10am Toronto time on Sunday. I'll hang around there for a while then go back to the hotel where I have official instructions to "take it easy." I will be coming back Monday afternoon.

My hubby will be coming with me. He is on a different carrier than I am, but that's okay. He will arrive close to the same time. It's nice that he's going and can be there for support during this new-to-us situation.

Our girls will be having fun at home with one of my good friends. My oldest is very excited to have a babysitter for "three days and two whole nights!" The younger will be fine once she sees her sister having fun. No worries there! And the girls will have fun stories to tell at daycare next week!

I was told by my coordinator that the egg retrieval yesterday went well. I will learn more about the egg quality and how many will be transferred on Sunday when I'm in the doctor's office.

I haven't been in touch with M & A since the 14th when they called me to find out how I was doing and about my travel. I pray they are well and that their travels to Toronto were safe. I am guessing that I will be talking with them next week after the transfer.

Well, that's it for tonight. I guess I should go pack for my trip! (I had so much to do to get my kids ready. Don't judge!)

In 38 hours I will be "introduced" to a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment