Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Medication Protocol

Today I heard from my coordinator. The clinic sent her my medication protocol. I had no idea what or when I would be taking anything, with the exception of the lupron. That I knew was to be started on my day one for January.

The only thing is that I think they might have gotten my BCP confused with some other brand. My protocol thinks my day one will be tomorrow, when, according to my BCP and my body, my day one should be Sundayish (you know how accurate women's bodies are!). Oh goodness.

One kind of confusing email typed out via my phone and now I wait to hear back from my coordinator. I'm guessing it will be sometime tomorrow before I hear back. I'll keep ya posted!

For now, I will go to sleep, dreaming about a miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment