Sunday, December 8, 2013

Last Day of "Rest"

I don't have a lot to post about today. I'm just taking life easy right now. It's been an insane 10 days at home and it's kind of left me drained. 

I am happy to report that Annalies is feeling much better, almost as good as new! The funny thing about her illness last week was that she was finally feeling well Thursday night. I debated on bringing her to school and me to work on Friday. Then, Friday morning I woke up with a classic case of pink eye. Hello! Obviously, God was giving me another day to rest and recouperate before I return to work on Monday.

Ha! Very funny, Shawnee! You are home with an active two year old. There's no rest when you are home alone with a toddler! 

Anyway, I've been taking my drops and trying to get rid of my fabulously colorful rose eye. It's awesome, really. Seriously, how does someone who hasn't been out of the house in three days managed to get pink eye? Neither of my kids had pink eye, how on earth did I get it? I digress...

The babies have been good. Every day I'm feeling them move. Left baby is still the more active with the big movements. That being said, right baby is definitely the more opinionated one, telling me when they don't like my sudden movements of coughs, sneezes, and other jerky moves like that by givin me big kicks or whatever they are doing in there. When right baby isn't agitated, baby has smooth, fluttering movements.

I'm enjoying my last day at home before I go back to work tomorrow. I think my girls aren't looking forward to tomorrow when we have to get up to an alarm again. 5:15 comes early! 

Last day of rest for me and small miracles.
16 weeks 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment