Sunday, August 4, 2013

Medication update

After being on the decreased Lupron and starting the estrogen for the past week, I am just checking in with an update. I'm doing well overall. I've been cramping pretty much since Wednesday. Nothing I can't live with, but rather annoying or occasionally inconvenient. I've been on the hot side as well, which is a total change for me. I'm usually cold, my sweatshirt is my steady companion. Not lately! (Shawn's not complaining!)

My tummy is rather interesting. By interesting I mean interesting looking. I've had lots of pokes in the stomach, but the hard part is that I bruise easily. So, yes, I have small bruises all over the front of my belly on either side of my belly button. *sigh*

The small bruises and marks across my tummy from the needles.

I have one more week to go before I start another host of meds, and I'm okay with those to be prolonged as much as I can. Basically, there are pills and suppositories and another daily shot. A much bigger shot with a bigger needle. One that I should feel long after it is done. That will come soon enough. 

So, that is basically where I am right now. Lots of pills, hormones and a daily poke into a bruised stomach. But once we get a little miracle for B & R it will be all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment