Sunday, January 5, 2014

Educating My 6 Year Old

Tonight as I was reclining, Natalie asked me if the babies were hurting me. I told her no, the babies don't hurt me, but sometimes they kick me. I asked if she wanted to feel them and put her hand where Brady was kicking me. She thought that was stinkin' cool.

She then asked me how the babies were going to come out of my tummy. Ah yes. She went there. She's six so I guess she's old enough to hear about babies.

Apparently, this info to a six year old is giggle worthy. She informed me that this is "icky, but just a little bit cool." Giggle giggle.

She then proceeded to grab her etch a sketch and draw pictures of mommy in the hospital with "the babies coming out." Giggle giggle.

We will see how this all plays out and if everything is still giggle worthy in the morning.

Apparently, miracles are pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment