Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tummy Troubles

I've been saying for the past day and a half that I either have food poisoning or I'm pregnant! As it hasn't let up and it's been well over 24 hours, I'm starting to rule out food poisoning.

Kind of strange that I can pin point when this all started. I know that the transfer happened at 10:15am on Sunday, January 27th. At 4:05 pm on Thursday, January 31st I instantly became nauseated. It hasn't gone away since then, just increased and decreased in severity.

I remember having mild queasiness with my girls, really not liking raw meat and some other strong scents, and I know I only got sick a few times with each. I remember not wanting to eat much but eating because I had to. We do what we have to, right?

I'm just resting a lot, eating what I can, drinking as much as I am able, and just taking care of myself. That's about all I really can do, right?

Just a few more days to see if a little miracle is causing all of this fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment