Thursday, February 7, 2013

Seeing Red...

Yesterday I started spotting. *sigh* Today, my body moved from spotting to a light flow. *big sigh*

I called my PC to let her know and asked if this is something I should contact M & A about. She asked me a bunch of questions (what color, when did it start, how much/heavy, etc) and then said its probably nothing to be concerned about. I will still go in for my lab appointment tomorrow and we will go from there.

She also said that she would contact M & A and let them know I'm experiencing some bleeding but we will wait and see what tomorrow brings and that we shouldn't worry too much. (Right)

She also asked me if I wanted to contact them and talk with them myself. I said that this is one call I do not want to make, the potential for disappointment is huge right now and I don't want to be the one to let them down. Yup, I'm a bit of a coward right now. I think I'm entitled to that, given the circumstances.

Anyway, I'm here and okay and still praying for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment