Saturday, June 21, 2014

Milk, It Does a Body (or Two) Good!

This week Rodney informed me that their milk supply was getting low, so he made arrangements for me to send some more milk. I was able to send three boxes filled with bags of frozen milk. I think I was able to send somewhere around 80 bags in these boxes, so that should last the boys a few days.


Look at those little guys! They have filled out so much and are just as adorable as can be! Obviously, the milk is doing its job well and they are thriving on it. I've been told that Brady is 10 lbs 7 oz and Cohen is 9 lbs 12 oz. Way to grow, little guys!

I really can't believe that I haven't been down to visit them yet, but I am working on resolving this. I have a little secret... I have flight privileges for non-urgent flights. If I HAVE to be somewhere, I purchase a real ticket. If I am not on a set schedule and have some flexibility I can fly standby. That being said, I am looking into visiting the boys really soon. I need a Brady and Cohen fix!

Little miracles make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment