Monday, May 13, 2013

Contract!

Last Friday I was sent an email with an attachment I've been waiting for... The Official Big Document of a contract nature (OBD for short.) This go 'round I chose not to have it reviewed by a lawyer, which is a bit of a bummer, because I really liked the lawyer we used the last time!

Anyway, I looked over the thing pretty thoroughly, comparing it to my previous OBD. Of course there were some changes, like names and dates and a few other specifics, which are to be expected. I also found some other minor changes, but nothing that I felt needed legal counsel to figure out or that I disagreed with. But, good golly, that thing takes FOREVER to read! I wish I could share with you some of it, but that is also against the contract. :-). I'm not arguing with it or disagreeing with it, just stating that its in there.

Anyway, I just sent off the ok to the agency to get my copies so I can sign them in triplicate and we can get this miracle started! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment