Thursday, April 25, 2013

Checking In

Having already had one attempt at surrogacy I've been rather laid back this time. I think just knowing all that B & R have to chose and everything that needs to go into a contract and then everything else has made me a bit more relaxed this go.

I received a nice email today from the Agency. They were just checking in and letting me know that B & R are pretty sure they have picked a clinic (it's in Connecticut!!!), and that they are still excited and thinking about me. I shot back a quick message for them and asked a few questions about the clinic. You know, questions anyone asks about a clinic... Medication protocol, bed rest, successes, etc. Normal questions, right? :-)

Anyway, I'm glad that they are still happy they chose me and things are moving along on their end. I'm just hanging out here in St Paul, patiently waiting for a contract, excited to get started on a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment