Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Development!

I have some exciting news... After the disappointment of finding out that M & A did not want to continue with another cycle, I told the agency that I would like to be matched with another couple. I was sent a profile of a couple who I really liked and yesterday we had our conference call. They sound just as wonderful on the phone as they did on paper!

After the phone call, I chatted with my hubby and told him about the call and my thoughts on how it went. He agreed with my assessment that they sound like people I would like to work with. I sent the "yes!" email quickly to the agency and got a response of "they want to work with you, too!" Yeah, I'm matched again!

Now for the OBD process (contract), and many, many arrangements for B & R to get lined up (clinic, donor, etc) and we can get started on this miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment