Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Plan and Travel Arrangements

This past week I've been an email crazed lady! Starting last Saturday, the nurse from the clinic and I exchanged about a dozen email just getting an appointment for the screening on the books. July 3rd is the day of the screening, which means that I will fly out on the 2nd and back late on the 3rd. The cool thing is that I will be flying into LaGuardia and driving out to Bridgeport. (I really love to explore new places!) Hopefully, I can have dinner with a friend while I'm out there. We will see!

After all of the email with the clinic, I exchanged a bunch of email with the Agency to get travel arranged. Thankfully, I love to travel and can't wait to start this adventure! I'm not stressing about the screening (I've heard parts can be rather uncomfortable) and just looking at it as a time to learn more about what the clinic has planned for me. 

After I come back from the screening I've been told that we will get the results back in about a week, then the clinic will figure out my medication protocol and get me started on that. Should all go well, we will shoot for a late August/early September transfer, all dependent on the egg donor's cycle.

The steps to a miracle are many!

No comments:

Post a Comment