Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Package Arrives!

This week has been a busy emailing week between me and the agency. Here's the recap:

-Ovulation has occurred! Not for me (not a big deal if I ovulate, as we don't want my egg anyway). The doctor's office is tracking both our cycles for obvious reasons.

-I chatted with a pharmacist for quite a while. The fertility doctor came up with a medication protocol for me leading up to transfer and for a bit after. This leads to...

-A package arrived on my doorstep! Friday, after I came home from work I saw a box. I love boxes and packages and fun mail! Anyway, I excitedly opened the box to find it filled with tablets and vials and syringes and vaginal suppositories and alcohol prep pads. (Too much info? I never said that this process was pretty)

The deal with the meds is that I will be starting them next month on my January day 1 (first day of next period.) Hello, injections! Then, they will tell me when to start the others...

Let's get this miracle started! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment